Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

ME_UPDATE_SOURCES_OF_SUPPLY

Hello,

have anybody used above function module. I have used it and when i test in my program, i get a system error saying " Error while updating EORD".

any idea how to solve this problem

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on Jun 25, 2008 at 03:13 PM

    Ok, try this.

    Write a custom program with following logic.

    ************************************************** * 
    Data declaration 
    .................... 
    .................... 
    call ME_UPDATE_SOURCES_OF_SUPPLY
    
    COMMIT WORK. 
    ************************************************** *

    For some FMs(like BAPIs) you need to issue COMMIT command explicitly.

    Hope this works.

    Amit.

    Edited by: Amit on Jun 25, 2008 5:13 PM

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 04:46 PM

    If you are trying to change source list, it is mandatory to pass ZEORD (Number of source list record).

    Thanks

    Phalani

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.