I'm currently having some problems with confirmation receipts in SAP Connect. I can send e-mails just find, but although SAP Connect is configured to expect receipts it's getting none.
My scenario is this:
- User A has exchange address userA(at)mycompany.com. I configured in SU01 this address as its user address.
- User A sends a mail using CL_BCS, to userB who has address userB(at)othercompany.com.
- SAP must receive delivery (not read) receipt.
E-mails are reaching userB outlook inbox, but the delivery confirmation isn't reaching SAP. So my questions are:
- Is this scenario possible at all? I think so, but I really need confirmation.
- If so, do the Exchange people need to configure a rule to forwards replies to user A to the SAP SMTP port?
I don't need to receive inbound e-mails, just delivery confirmations.