Skip to Content

VL06O new field not showing to Specific users

Hi Gurus,

We have added a new column in VL06O in delivery outbound list... Customer PO Number. The column and the field values are showing properly for all users in test systems. In production the column is showing to all users but the field content is showing blank for specific users.

We have checked the roles for the users in both test & production systems... it's same.

Not sure what might be the issue... please help.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Feb 07, 2018 at 03:48 PM

    Is this a standard field? If yes then you can use authorization trace (ST01) to check if there is a failed authorization check. This is the only reason that comes to mind that would apply to "specific users". You can also use ANST transaction, if available, to see if there are any related SAP notes. If none of that works then contact SAP Support.

    If it's a custom field then your ABAP team will need to work on this. SCN members wouldn't have any knowledge about it.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.