Skip to Content

Problem with Display Format

I use a webservice which has 1 input parameter and 2 fields as output, both defined as text fields (in format mm.yyyy). When I test the data service the output values are being displayed correctly

10.2000

11.2008

02.2004

etc.

However, when I deploy, the 10.2000 value shows as 10.2, the rest looks good. I have a feeling it cuts off all the zero's at the end for some reason. I doublechecked and the field is text. Does anybody recognize this problem?

kr

angelique

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 11:28 AM

    Hi,

    On what SP its Happening ?

    Regards,

    Govindu

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.