I am using XML forms. I am facing an issue with the autogenerated name of the document.
I go to a folder ->new->form->choose an xml form, fill it up and save.
The form gets saved and displayed with a autogenerated (long) name with the.xml extension.
I am having 2 portals on which this is working.
1. on one portal, if i click on the link to the .xml file, the file opens as an xml. Only when i choose edit from the context menu of the file the form opens in the edit mode
2. in the other portal, if i click on the link to the file or choose edit from the context menu, the editable form opens
I want know a few things in this context:
1. Can I choose the name of the xml form created without having to rename the file?
2. Why is the form display different in two portals? Is this configured? If so, where?
3. If i want to use a form only for news items and should not be accessible within folders, is it possible to do that? If yes, how?
Could someone kindly help me with these queries?