1. Go to Program Files -> Administrative Tools -> Component Services
2. Expand Component Services -> Computer -> My Computer -> Dcom Config
3. Go to SBOLicense and right click and select properties.
4. Go to the Security tab.
5. Choose the Customize in the Launch and Activation Permissions and click Edit.
6. Add the ASP.Net User and give it Local Activation and Local Access permissions
In the above solution iam unable to understand where to find the ASP.NET User in the 6th POINT
Edited by: dileep varma on Jun 6, 2008 9:31 AM