Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Apr 19, 2007 at 08:38 PM

USP10.dll

195 Views

Post Author: Mathieu

CA Forum: Other

Hello,We're using Delphi 7 with the latest ActiveX for crystal reports XI. Everything works great 99% of the time, but some reports generate an "Access violation at address XXXXX in module 'USP10.dll'." for the remaining 1% of the time.And these errors occur only in the ActiveX viewer, not in Crystal Reports itself.I'm baffled with what to do next... any idea would be greatly appreciated.Many thanks in advance,Mathieu