I've copied the check std form(Script EN language) to Z form changes(Script- EN language) as per the client requirement...before Im getting my form ouput as same as the docs given..in all the development clients.
But when i see my script in se71...the changes are showing correctly what i made(EN language)...but while calling to my output form in print program(FBZ5)...the script is taking on DE language one.(I've checked it while debugging) and same the changes what i made in EN language is not updated in DE language.
Pls advise how to come over it or to run my script in EN language as what i've created.
Note:When i try to open the DE language script...the status is...the script on DE language is locked.
thanks & regards