I wanted to know how can we perform ROLLBACK in BAdi's.
I am using the BAdi defination - MB_DOCUMENT_BADI and I want to roll back after i click on POST button in MIGO.
The functionality is like -
- First I m checking for the tcode eq MIGO.
- Second for the document category(likp-vbtyp) and delivery type(likp-lfart).
- Third check is on the movement type, my requirment is tht if while posting a GR for outbound delivery the movement type should be 861.
IF the movemnt type is not eq to 861 then we throw a popup message using -
CALL FUNCTION 'POPUP_TO_CONFIRM' ,
Now there are 2 buttons -
1. Change - the program shloud retain the screen and allow the user to change the movement type there and then post again.
2. Exit - the program will terminate the current action and will
LEAVE TO TRANSACTION MIGO.
I want to rollback the work after the user clicks on CHANGE and then to leave to the current screen where the user can change the movement type.
I hope i have made myself clr. If not plz come back to me for any further details.