Dear Colleague ...
We might need your insight on the case below related to Goods Receive of Outbound Delivery without Reference using MIGO:
(1) In the current SAP Enjoy screen of MIGO, we are allowed to select the reference document (e.g. = PO, Material Document, Inbound Document, Outbound Document, etc.)
(2) We did 3 (three) kind of test set: GR for Inbound Delivery, GR for Outbound Delivery with STO and GR for Outbound Delivery without reference.
(3) The first 2 (two) cases work just find with MIGO. We believe it is because the receiving plant is pretty much determined in the reference document, which is PO (case 1) or STO (case 3)
(4) However, the last case came up with the error message "Goods receipt not possible for delivery 8000610236: error code 5". We believe that this is the standard design of SAP, that the receiving plant is required and it is not defined explicitly in the delivery document.
(5) Moreover, we also believe that that's the reason why SAP (via the Logistic Execution module) provide the Handling Unit and Shipment, which can be used to perform such receive function, which will imply the MM posting (goods issue and goods receive) IF there is stock transfer involved.
Appreciate for any thoughts or input on the above. Many thanks,