Skip to Content
Former Member
May 21, 2008 at 01:57 PM

Regarding changing of DOJ


Hi Gurus

I have bymistake put a DATE (05/05/07)instead of putting 15/05/07 AS DOJ .I got the personnel Number. but i don't want to change the personnel no.i want to change the DOJ only.

Can u suggest me how i can change the DOJ .

Pls suggest me with menu path or transaction code.

Points will assign.

Thanks in Advance