How do I update a macro in an existing BW Workbook?
A while ago I wrote the VBA to perform some custom calculations on a workbook, and now I need to change some things in there, but my VBA changes aren't being saved.
I am following these steps:
1. Open the workbook in Analyzer
2. Get into the code (ALT + F11)
3. Find the routine (myCallback in this case) and make the necessary VBA changes
4. Save in the code view
5. Return to the Excel workbook view (ALT + Q)
6. Save the workbook using Excel save
7. Save the workbook using BW Save
8. Open the workbook again ... old code is run instead of new code.