1. I created a Webdynpro view1 and view2 in same WDP DC.
2. created a out plug from view1 to an in plug of view2 and linked it.
3. Application works fine in stand-alone webdynpro runtime environment and I am able to navigate to view2.
4. In EP I create a iView1 linked to view1
5. iView1 is included in Page1 which in Wokset1 and which in Role1
6. This Role1 is assigned to user1.
7. I open iView1 which correctly display me WDP view1.
8. I try to navigate now to WDP view2 by clicking the same button as i did in standalone WDP environment.
9. Nothing apears on Page1.
10. But i had put one message in WDP view1 in wdDoInit() and that appears.
I am wondering why does other elements like 10 row table, buttons etc are not appearing.
I am just making an internal webdynpro plug call and am expecting the called view to appear.
Any ideas please.