I've created a new request type in GRC to handle unlocking and changing a user ID and seems to be missing something because I'm getting a workflow error during testing. The following are the steps that I completed thus far.
1. Create the request type with type actions Assign object and Change and Unlock User.
2. Updated existing custom initiator BRF+ rule to include this new action (I also added an additional row rule to check for the system.
3. In MSMP updated stage two (Maintain Rules) to include the new Rule Result Value defined in step 2.
4. Created a new Path ID in Maintain Paths for the new initiator path with the appropriate steps.
5. Created a new Rule ID for the new Rule Result Value.
When I generate the workflow I get the following warning "Initiatior Result 'Z_DEFAULT_PATH' (Rule 'E/0050568117521EE3B2AC137DFE52C862') not mapped"
I have this initiator result mapped to my initiator rule updated in step 2.
Can someone please let me know what I'm missing here.