Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200

Hi All,



When we are sending the received PO from The ECC system, to SRM system we are getting the error

System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200: However System Error received in payload ErrorCode = USER_CONTEXT_ERROR ErrorCategory = XIServer Parameter1 = Other error (-> evaluate trace) Parameter2 = Parameter3 = Parameter4 = Additional text = create_user_context ErrorStack = An Error has Ocurred...



below is the log viewer Screen shot



can any one help me in this regard



thanks


Srinivasa Chary M






cdp5d.png (81.2 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Jan 16 at 09:09 AM

    Hi Srini,

    Would check steps mentioned below.

    1.Log into the R/3 receiver system from this scenario

    2.Go to transaction SECSTORE

    3.Check if there is an erroneous entry relating to the user context, e.g. /SEC/USERINFO/CL_XMS_USER_CONTEXT===========CP

    4.Delete any of these entries.

    5.Check if messages can now be processed without errors.

    Regards,

    Prithviraj

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hello Prithviraj,

      I have checked the Secstore in SRM system and did not find any entry such as

      /SEC/USERINFO/CL_XMS_USER_CONTEXT===========CP


      checked in the ECC side Side but no entry





      Thanks

      Srinivasa Chary

      j15tl.png (80.9 kB)
      1vewx.png (205.8 kB)
  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 16 at 11:14 AM

    Hello Prithvi,

    Issue resolved by making changes to the entries in the SLDAPICUST, I made two entries one in SRM and second in ECC both pointing to PO system and as primary , the system started working

    thanks

    Srinivasa Chary

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded