Our problem is not Vendor Consignment but the Vendor Consignment stock is packed automatically in the Delivery according to packing instruction. The packing stops from doing PGI, but if the products are unpacked it works perfect. Our own products not in Vendor Consignment works perfect, to post Goods Issue with packing instructions in the Delivery.
The problem occured since we upgraded to 4.7 Enterprise.
Steps of our Scenario :
1. Materials are posted in Inventory (MIGO) from a Purchase Order created for the Vendor Consignment Stock (only quantities). Materials are set up with Stock Determination Group : "Unrestricted then Consignment". Infor record is set up for Vendor Consignment and the material.
2. Sales Order created (or Stock transfer order)
3. Delivery with automatic packing - packing instructions created from the Sales Order
4. PGI materials posted direct from Vendor Consignment to the delivery/Invoice as Cost of goods sold.
5. Customer Invoice created and posted.
6. For Vendor Consignment collective Invoice created.
The process is stopped at Step 4 PGI due to the above described error message.
As a work around business has solved the problem by unpacking all materials in the delivery. This opens the option to PGI.
The requirement from business is to get Step 4 working.
We are aware of the 3 SAP Notes 550289, 605629 and the Add on solution 952440 but these have not helped us to have a breakthrough. Can someone please throw some light in this issue ?