Skip to Content
0

Missing authorization

Jan 12 at 03:42 PM

90

avatar image
Former Member

Hi,

I receive authorization issue few newly created ADSO. Users is not able to display data when entering RSA1.

For ADSO I used S_RS_ADSO object for DSO object used is S_RS_ODSO.

Both ADSO and DSO are stored in the same info provider tree.

When I test it in both traces (ST01) there is an RC=4 for S_RS_AUTH; BIAUTH=0BI_ALL.

My question is why DSO data are visible for the user and ADSO data no? Is it missing authorizations or creation of ADSO was not done properly?

Thanks in advance for your help.

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

2 Answers

Tammy Powlas
Jan 12 at 03:51 PM
0

Hello Tomasz, I would use STAUTHTRACE to trace the issue, and not ST01. STAUTHTRACE is more thorough

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Nora Roch
Mar 16 at 05:35 PM
0

Hi,

RC=4 for S_RS_AUTH; BIAUTH=0BI_ALL points to an issue with analysis authorizations.

You can use RSECADMIN(Analyse) for an adhoc query on your ADSO and DSO to compare the required authorizations.

Use the decision tree for analyzing authorization issues: Guided Answers: Analyzing BW authorizations issues

Hope this helps.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded