I am trying to execute some AIF using the T Code: FMBB, but just before calling the form itself, my testing program got stuck and does not longer respond. No messages, no outputs, nothing after that.
Have been to all of the step in this link: (Adobe Document Services http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/37/504b8cbc2848a494facfdc09a359b1/frameset.htm)
-Others steps I have done so far: Checking the IIOP Service and the Startup Properties
- I execute the Report FP_TEST_00.
Here is when it all comes, run the report, choosing a printer up to the
Parameters for printing AIF(Device Type: Post2) then I got a never-ending wait
cursor so the system is not longer responding. No Errors, no output, nothing at all.
I come to check the other test to resolve the error, according to the guide:
1. Checking the ABAP Connection:
execute the report FP_PDF_TEST_00
so good!, the report shows the version number of the Adobe document services as the guide says.
2. Checking the User and Password:
Server : dr6server.
J2EE Instance : 03.
Port : 50300.
SID : DRA
URL = http://dr6server:50300/AdobeDocumentServices/Config
Enter the URL in Web browser and Choose rpdata(test. )., enter the ADSUser and
password and the system displays the version number of the Adobe document
services in the response area, test successful!
3. Checking the Destination Service and the ICF Service
execute the report FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE.
- Here the problem comes again, I just run the report above then got no respond at all. I could
Identify the line code where it does not continue:
l_soapresponse = adsobject->run( ).
- Apparently there are problems with the configuration of ADS, although already set ADS_AGENT with his role SAP_BC_FP_ICF, ADS_User with his role ADS_CALLERS, FP_ICF_DATA_ <SID> already been created in J2EE , install and configure the credentials of ADOVE successfully, the HTTP connection(RFC Destination 'ADS') was created successfully , and check the ICF in browser and the visual j2ee administrator and a test was successful only lacking in AS ABAP that gives me the error.
- Configuration of the Web Service for Basic Authentication have been use as step by step guide
configuration But the problem with the reports:
Can anyone please explain me where and how should I set the ADS to make this test successful.
Thanks in advance