Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

RFC Adapter

Hi,

I have a simple scenario in which I have exposed a Z RFC in R/3 system as a webservice using XI. So the deal is I have a sender Soap and a receiver RFC adapter. When I tested this I noticed that the date and the time fields are coming as zeros in the function module, meaning, there is something going wrong when RFC adapter tries to convert the date and time.

Does any body have any idea how to overcome this?. It was working perfectly fine before adding these 2 fields. Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is an urgent requirement.

Thanks and Regards

Arvind

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 28, 2008 at 11:58 PM

    This issue is resolved now

    Thanks

    Arvind

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.