Skip to Content
-1

Rest look up UDF:No SLD elements of type SAP_XIAdapterFramework found

Jan 05 at 01:09 PM

166

avatar image
Former Member

Hi,

I am using REST lookup UDF I face some error No SLD elements of type SAP_XIAdapterFramework found

I tried the below 2 links to troubleshoot the issue and everything seems to be okay. All services I restarted and everything s registered as said.

https://blogs.sap.com/2012/04/05/no-sld-elements-of-type-sapxiadapterframework-found/

https://archive.sap.com/discussions/thread/1572472

whether I need to consult with basis or not,
Please suggest if anything from your end.

capture1.png (30.2 kB)
capture.png (84.1 kB)
capture3.png (29.5 kB)
capture9.png (36.1 kB)
capture5.png (26.3 kB)
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

3 Answers

Juan Vasquez Jan 05 at 02:20 PM
1

Hi Manohar

Please verirfy this two things

//need cuotation end in namespace

WebserviceX.NET\"

//use cuotation after and before var1, and var2, to use the value of var

"+var1+"

"+var2+"


Regards

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Former Member

Hi Juan Vasquez,

Thank you so much for reply I solve that issue what you suggested, after clearing that error it some HTTP error

I am doing simple file to soap asynchronous, with soap look up I refer this blog http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/RFCLookup/Index.htm

what I need to change. whether I need to add modules in the sender or I need to modify anything in my scenario. please suggest me.

ssss.png (80.2 kB)
0
Raghuraman S Jan 09 at 11:05 AM
1

Is the webservice up and running?

Show 5 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Former Member

Hi Raghuraman S

now error is fixed for that scenario thank you for replying

now I am trying to do rest look up with same code as I posted but it some error in that

Error is: No SLD elements of type SAP_XIAdapterFramework found

I tried the below 2 links to troubleshoot the issue and everything seems to be okay. All services I restarted and everything s registered as said.

https://blogs.sap.com/2012/04/05/no-sld-elements-of-type-sapxiadapterframework-found/

https://archive.sap.com/discussions/thread/1572472

Please suggest if anything from your end.

capture.png (84.1 kB)
0

Hello Manohar,

Is there a rest adapter available in PI system?

0
Former Member

Hi Raghuraman S,

yes, Rest Adapter is Available in my system I am using PO 7.5 version.

Please, any other suggestion from your side I need to implement in my project.

Thanks and Regards

Manohar

capture.png (25.5 kB)
0

Hello Manohar,

Apart from services I didn't see any solution mentioned for this issue.

Can you try restarting the PI server and check once.

0
Former Member

ok Raghuraman S i will restart the services

0
Andrzej Filusz Jan 05 at 01:27 PM
0

Hello,

I think your error message explains the issue. Please fix your SOAPxml string because the double quotation mark is missing at the end of your namespace.

Regards,

Andrzej

Show 3 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Former Member

Hi Andrzej Filusz

Thank you so much for reply I solve that issue what you suggested, after clearing that error it some HTTP error

I am doing simple file to soap asynchronous, with soap look up I refer this blog http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/RFCLookup/Index.htm

can please tell where I am going wrong please

101321-ssss.png (80.2 kB)
0
Hi Manohar,

As per the error message, it looks your input payload format is incorrect while calling the SOAP Lookup URL.

Have you tried calling the Webservice using any tools like SOAPUI?

1. Call the Webservice URL (you configured in lookup channel) from SOAP UI and see if it's successful.

2. Add additional trace in your lookup UDF and trace the payload that was sent to lookup SOAP receiver channel from mapping.

3. Compare both the payloads(step1 & step2) and see if there is any difference and then you need to modify your SOAP XML String in the UDF accodingly.

---Priyanka

0
Former Member

HI Priyanka Anagani

now the error is fixed for that scenario thank you for replying

now I am trying to do rest look up with the same code as I posted but it some error in that

Error is: No SLD elements of type SAP_XIAdapterFramework found

I tried the below 2 links to troubleshoot the issue and everything seems to be okay. All services I restarted and everything s registered as said.

https://blogs.sap.com/2012/04/05/no-sld-elements-of-type-sapxiadapterframework-found/

https://archive.sap.com/discussions/thread/1572472

Please suggest if anything from your end.

capture.png (84.1 kB)
0