Skip to Content

Use of Movement Type 641 for Goods Receipt

Dec 29, 2017 at 02:55 AM


avatar image
Former Member

Can 641 movement type be used for Goods Reciept? What I understand is, 641 is used when there is inter plant transfer and with the help of 641 issuing plant issues the material and with the help of 101, receiving plant recives the material. Hence, for example if I want to transfer 5 units from plant A to plant B, then in plant A, 641 will be done with (-5) units and in plant B, 101 will be done with (+5) units. But, is it possible to do 641 with (+5) units in any case? (Irrespective of above example, i.e. in any case is it possible to recive Goods {i.e. inward quantity} with 641?) Please Guide.

Thanks in advance.

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

1 Answer

Dibyendu Patra Dec 29, 2017 at 06:38 AM

what would be your expectation to make the goods issue then ?

Are you asking about the one step procedure where goods issue and goods receipt will be posted with single document ?

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded