Skip to Content
Former Member
Apr 11, 2008 at 07:48 AM

Material to Material transfer - Mass Change


We have several items in stock which are semi finished material (HALB).We want to convert the same into Semi Finished.

We can do the transfer of the same thru T.Code MB1B and movement type 309.However, in such a scenario we can transfer only one by one material.

Can u pl guide me what to do if we want to transfer in mass from one material type to another.

With Rgds.,

Rakesh Kumar