I'm a bit confused about the behaviour of Update Function Modules.
In our transaction (Modulpool with dynpros) the user clicks a butto to change some data:
1. PAI-Modul performs FORM_A
2. FORM_A calls FM_A several times in a LOOP
3. FM_A does some business logic and calls FM_B IN UPDATE TASK
4. FM_B modifies database tables
5. After the LOOP FORM_A does COMMIT WORK AND WAIT
Then the changes are not in the db immediately, the user will see the old data for a short time.
Why does the COMMIT-statement not start the Update-process?