Need urgent help. Issue in production.
I added fields to the COPA datasource, by changing the operating concern. I recreated the datasource with the same name replicated into BW & ran delta again. The whole procedure worked fine in Dev & Quality but in production it gives me the below error. I thought its a delta issue so I deleted the data & try reload but still same issue. Below is the error. I checked the connection with R3. its an ok. All other loads work fine. Before deleting delta, it gives below error & when you rerun, it finishes with zero records. I also tried activating update, transfer & ods & cube in BW. I also asked functional guy to check operating concern & its active. kindly help
Errors in source system RSM 340
Error message from the source system
An error occurred in the source system.
Caller 09 contains an error message.