I have a situation were we copying various deliveries onto one invoice and we losing the sales allocation.
In more detail
- On a single BP we have various addresses(CRD1.Address)
- Each address has a UDF called Sales Code (CRD1.U_SalesCode)
- Each address can have a different sales code. So each delivery allocated to a different sales exec
- We copy all the deliveries onto one invoice. This is so the customer can see all as a single invoice for the one Business Partner.
- The invoice then takes the sales code on the default address
- Therefore the other sales codes have no sales when looking at the OINV table.
- We use the OINV table to look at sales per rep and therefore do this for bp's with the above scenario
Is there any alternative to this so that I can see all sales codes on one invoice the OINV table as per the deliveries