Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

SSF error: Decoding not possible

Hi all,

I need to get the absolute URI from a DOC_ID (TOAHR table), to display an employee photo in the browser.

I'm trying with the following FM:

SCMS_AO_URL_READ

ARCHIVELINK_URL_GENERATE

but both returns me sy-subrc = 0, the same URL and the same error message:

"SSF error: Decoding not possible"

when I'm copying the returned URL in the browser...

anybody could tell me what's the problem / error?

Thanks!

Miguel Angel.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 28, 2011 at 02:45 PM

    Hey,

    have you solved the problem?

    I have exactly the same problem at the moment.

    Thanks!

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      ok i've got it....

      i used cl_crm_documents=>get_with_url to geht the urls.

      the returning value is cutted in the gui after some chars. thats why copy and past didn't work for me.

      but variable conatains the complete url, althoug the complete url isnt shown on the gui.

      i tried something like this, and it worked:

      CALL FUNCTION 'CALL_BROWSER'

      EXPORTING

      URL = lv_url

      EXCEPTIONS

      FRONTEND_NOT_SUPPORTED = 1

      FRONTEND_ERROR = 2

      PROG_NOT_FOUND = 3

      NO_BATCH = 4

      UNSPECIFIED_ERROR = 5

      OTHERS = 6

      .