Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Rows 1-300 and 300-500 good, work 1-500 bad

Hi, i have one syncbo ONLY of type S01... I sync rows 1-500 but appear in column I-Partial... So, i change the code for row 1-200, sync and work fine... After, i chang the code for row 200-500, sync and work fine... But row 1-500 appear in I-Partial, what coould be the problem?

Thanks,

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 03, 2008 at 02:58 PM

    Hi VIctor,

    You will get the data in I partial for S01 when ever you have large number in records in Backend.So one option is you should try to optimize you code.You can execute the FM in the backend and check how much time its taking to get you the output.

    Second you can try to define some filter criteria in backend or use mobile group in Middleware to limit the amount of data .

    Third Are you uing the application on PDA via GPRS?Please check the bandwidth or try via USB too..

    fourth:implementing distributor might help to download data on a periodic basis rather than downloading it directly..

    Thanks

    Regards

    Devendra

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 03, 2008 at 03:00 PM

    Hi Victor,

    Also please check if there are any dumps in ST22.

    Thanks

    Regards

    Devendra

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 03, 2008 at 12:02 PM

    Hi,

    why S01???

    Have in mind:

    T01 for example has all data in Middleware. So the select goes just to the middleware and the data is there immediately.

    S01: go backend - run GETLIST - then run a loop from 1 to 500 and select details for each of these 500 entries - get them directly form the backend and then store them in MI for sync to device.

    Well, in that behaviour it is clear, it takes a while to process it. So it runs into a timeout. You can check the timeout settings inside J2EE - well, basis has to do that, cause it is in the admin tool of J2EE.

    But even with higher timouts zou have to wait ages for the result. Change the BO type to T01 or T51 - that will cure the issue.

    Regards,

    Oliver

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded