Skip to Content
0

Error in all interfaces after SAP PO Patch Update: null from 'removeUnusedNS'

Dec 17, 2017 at 11:08 PM

209

avatar image

Hi SAP Community,

We have upgraded patch of the SAP PO system from 7.50.2 to 7.50.9.

We experience below error log in all interfaces. We have searched for SAP Notes and search-engines without any success.

Also, we have tried "SAP Note 2021537 - Remove unused namespace from SOAP sender channel payload". You can find applied note property value in image 2.

Currently, we have restored to a backup and there is no property named removeNotUsedNamespaces in image 3. So we assume the problem is likely to be related to this property.

Do you have any experience with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Transmitting the message using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: Call failed: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.Boolean.booleanValue() of a null object loaded from local variable 'removeUnusedNS' 

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: Call failed: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.Boolean.booleanValue() of a null object loaded from local variable 'removeUnusedNS

image-2: applied note 2021537

image-3: no property named removeNotUsedNamespaces on 7.50.2

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

3 Answers

Evgeniy Kolmakov Dec 18, 2017 at 06:38 AM
0

Hi Fatih!

This might be caused by by incorrect or incomplete update of some Java components during upgrade process. BASIS team should check it.

Regards, Evgeniy.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
avatar image
Former Member Dec 18, 2017 at 07:52 PM
0

We have tested it in our PI Systems with NW 7.50 SPS9.
Problem is in the SAP MESSAGING Component
MESSAGING09_0-80000682.SCA - PL0 --> SOAP Sender Working
MESSAGING09P_5-80000682.SCA - PL5 --> SOAP Sender Working
MESSAGING09P_6-80000682.SCA - PL6 --> SOAP Sender Working
MESSAGING09P_7-80000682.SCA - PL7 --> SOAP Sender dosn't working anymore
MESSAGING09P_8-80000682.SCA - PL8 --> SOAP Sender dosn't working anymore

Regards

Henrik

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
avatar image
Former Member Dec 20, 2017 at 10:34 AM
0

2580703 - NullpointerException while removing namespaces from SOAP response
https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0002580703
MESSAGING09P_9-80000682.SCA and
SAPXIAF09P_9-80000737.SCA

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded