I have installed Content server 6.40 / sapdb 7.4 on AIX 5.3 / 64 bit and after install am trying to start / stop the apache web services via apachectl start.
I receive the following error:
Syntax error on line 205
Cannot load /opt/freeware/apache/libexec/mod_sapcs.o into server:
0509-022 Cannot load module /opt/freeware/apache/libexec/mod_sapcs.o.
0509-103 The module has an invalid magic number.
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started
Steps taken to this point:
1. Installed preconf. rpm Apache module for AIX v. 1.3.31
2. Installed SAP Content Server with SAPDB.
3. Connected successfully to
http://<server>:80/ and shows apache install was OK.
4. Altered httpd.conf with the following:
- changed port from 80 to 1090 to content server default.
- changed servername to myhost.domain
5. Confirmed the mod_sapcs.o file exists and is 64
6. Downloaded the latest mod_sapcs.o in Patch 7 of
Content server and applied. Same error occurred.