Skip to Content

No Contract Account found Bdoc error

Dec 13, 2017 at 07:21 AM


avatar image


When we are trying to reprocess the Stuck/Error BDOC

Issue details:

Bdoc Type - BUAG_MAIN

Message Class - BUAG

Message Type - 9

Message Text - No contract account found

Further analysis:

This error occurred when a few Contract Accounts is updated in CRM but the contracts associated with Contract Account has been cancelled in same date creating and cancelled date .But while updating the same to IS-U via BDoc, it fails as the Contract Account is not available in IS-U.

We further analyzed and found most of the Contract Accounts have been updated in IS-U later on not for cancelled contracts.

Some of the Contract Accounts which are present in CRM but are not available in IS-U due to cancelled contracts. We tried to resend them using transactions R3AR2(Request download) to synch in both the systems. But this is not getting successful and the BDoc is getting stuck in SMW01 with the BDoc Error No Contract Accound found .Also i checked the number range is maintained fine .

Can anyone tell us what could be the error how to resolve it for the cancelled contracts.

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

2 Answers

G Lakshmipathi
Dec 14, 2017 at 08:34 AM

Have a look at OSS note 1859256

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Structures are already updated as per the note, please suggest any other solution if you faced similar one.

Amlan Banerjee
Dec 14, 2017 at 08:03 PM


I think the underlying issue is with the contract Account number range.

To start with, during replication of BUAG, FQEVENT 1024 is triggered, can you check the Contract account number that is getting generated in ISU.



Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Hi Amlan,

I Checked the contract account number range that is properly maintained in the system , issue is only with cancelled contracts and i can see the contract account data in the CRM Table - CRMV_ISU_INDEX_H and in ISU Table - EVER_CRMQ but not in the master data table.

Please let me know if we can delete the entries from the table CRMV_ISU_INDEX_H and EVER_CRMQ to solve the replication error or if you have any other solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Avi dey