Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Mar 28, 2008 at 07:05 AM

Variant Configuration Issue - Urgent

6 Views

Hi PP Gurus,

Can you help me for the following issue:

I have a material variant (with 60% std items) and the remaining 40% of items , I want to add at the time of sales order creation.

But it is not allowing me to add , since it is showing in display mode.

Please guide me to sort out this isssue.

Regards

Chandru