We are trying to migrate vendor master through migration cockpit (LTMC).
The following procedure is opted;
1. Project was created and opened.
2. Selected and opened the migration object (Migration of Vendors).
3. Downloaded the format file.
4. The required information was incorporated the in the format downloaded, the same file was uploaded.
5. Activated the file, and the status turned green.
6. Started the transfer process.
7. Data validation process was completed the system gave the following messages, "Information required; specify mapping values in step ‘Convert Values".
8. All values were mapped in the convert values process, no error were report after mapping.
9. Simulate import process was executed and completed without any errors, following warning message was reported, "Test migration Z_VENDOR_004: no extended validations, no updates in receiver system"
10. After that execute report process was executed and completed with following messages
a. Start of processing Z_VENDOR_004 (access plan 00001)
b. control parameter _cp_ctr_vend_numbrg_s = 00001
c. End of processing Z_VENDOR_004
d. End of batch processing.
11. After completion of the execution process, we selected the finish button, the status turned green.
12. while checking the vendor master at tcode BP, no vendors were created and displayed. Please suggest if there is anything we need to do in configuration and during the execution of LTMC for successful vendor migration.
The process has been repeated few time but no vendors have been created so far through migration cockpit.