Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Mar 23, 2008 at 03:20 PM

Problem with values in the Infoobject 0EMPLOYEE

13 Views

Hi,

I have extended the Datasource 0EMPLOYEE and have added one field ZSTATUS (Modified the structure, as well as wrote code in CMOD to populate the field). When I run in RSA3, in the Source System the values are getting dispalyed properly. Also, when I run the InfoPackage, the data gets loaded into the PSA properly (Processing Option is PSA and then in the Infoobject)

The problem is when I look into the tables /BI0/MEMPLOYEE the values are not getting populated properly. It populates the last value of the ZSTATUS field in all the records. For e.g. A single employee could have 8 records, which are delimited by Time stamps(DateFrom and DateTo). They have different values for ZSTATUS field at different times. But, in the /BI0/MEMPLOYEE all of them have the last value.

Also, the other thing that I noticed is when I go to "Maintain Master Data" for 0EMPLOYEE and I execute for a single employee. It gets the 8 records. Now, if I go and change the value of ZSTATUS for one record it changes the value of that field in all the eight records.

This is not the case for some of the existing fields like PayArea, where when i change for the field it changes only for that record.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Ani