I'm working with SRM and faced with the following problem:
1. I've created a new customer field for Business Partner via Easy Enchancement Workbench. This field was automatically added into standard BP table BUT000.
2. I've created a new customer field for Product via Settype and Settype Attributes.
Now my problem:
I need PROGRAMMATICALLY find the values of created customer fields.
for Business Partner
1. Are there any signs, which show that current field is a customer one? In other words how can i understand, is the current field in BUT000 a customer or a standard one?
2. Are there standard FMs, which return a value of customer field?
1. Are there standard FMs, which return a value of customer field?
Thanks in advance!