I have well configured the Alert Manager for CCMS and mails are sended to the recipients.
Now I like use the 'Alert Confirmation with Inbound Processing' to confirm the Alerts in RZ20.
All needed settings are made and I receive mails in the corresponding inbox as configured in SO50.
Please find all my setting :
1) TC alrtcatdef --> Settings ---> Configuration
Inbound Processing user is set. User is called 'MAILCEM'
2) TC SU01, user MAILCEM has a mail adres 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
3) TC SO50, alle entries are set as mentioned in the Configuration Guides
Inbound processing has been set up in transaction SO50.
You must enter the Internet mail address of the alert user, * for document class, and CL_ALERT_CONFIRM_BY_MAIL as the exit name.
4) I receive mails in my personal mailbox.
5) The body of the mail has an Alert ID like : Alert ID: ##00852##
6) When I replay this mail, I receive a mail in the Mailbox of user MAILCEM ('email@example.com')
7) BUT THE ALERT IS NOT CONFIRMED IN RZ20.
I can not find the reason why.
Anybody who can help me?
Edited by: Paul Van Daele on Mar 19, 2008 10:21 AM