I have an Overview page which has 2 views (DetailsOV and DetailsEF). In DetailsOV I have an Edit button which navigates to view DetailsEF. Unfortunately, this is not working.
I'd like to know if I forgot to do something:
1) Create the OutoundPlug 'TODETAILDEF' in view DetailsOV.
2) Create the InboundPlug 'FROMDETAILSOV' in view DetailsEF.
3) Create the event EDIT in both views.
4) In EH_ONEDIT of the source view (DetailsOV) I'm calling to the OutboundPlug.
5) In the OutboundPlug I wrote down the following code:
view_manager->navigate( source_rep_view = rep_view
outbound_plug = 'ToDetailsEF' ).
I tried putting a breakpoint in the event EH_ONEDIT and it recognizes it.
I also tried to put a breakpoint inside the InboundPlug of the final view (DetailsEF) but it is not stopping there due to I'm receiving an exception.
Could somebody help me please?