Skip to Content
0

SMTP address updated at ADR6 but not visibile at object level

Dec 06, 2017 at 03:26 PM

84

avatar image
Former Member

Hello All,

While updating SMTP address at Equipment level. Email address gets updated correctly in ADR6 with correct ADRNR . But when if checked in Equipment level then it is not visible.

I have used FM ADDR_SAVE_INTERN

Please let me know if any clue.

Thanks

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

5 Answers

Vijaya Simha Chintarlapalli Reddy Dec 07, 2017 at 01:08 PM
0

BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_ADD Use this FM instead

Show 3 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Former Member

Will check this one...

0
Former Member

I checked that FM.. But there is no provision to provide details like ADD/DELETE/UPDATE

Like if I want to add/update or delete email...

Please give your inputs

0

Then use this

BAPI_ADDRESSORG_CHANGE

BAPIADSMTP structure and using the update flags you can do Insert Delete and Update

0
Jürgen L
Dec 06, 2017 at 07:56 PM
0

is the address number stored in table EQUI_ADDR or not?

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Former Member

Yes address number is updated at table EQUI_ADDR

So equipment to ADRNR link is available... Also ADRNR and email addreses are linked (ADR6)

Only at object level emails are not getting reflected...

0
avatar image
Former Member Dec 07, 2017 at 06:23 AM
0

Right now system is down....I will check if ADRNR getting updated in EQUI_ADDR...

But address number is getting updated at v_equi....

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
avatar image
Former Member Dec 07, 2017 at 06:24 AM
0

Issue is object level email details and email addresses in ADR6 are not in sync...

But when I enter email address at object level manually, everything is in sync...

So adding email manually sets up link between them...

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
avatar image
Former Member Dec 11, 2017 at 05:36 AM
0

Now I have called explicit save for Notification, Equipment, Fun Locations... using following FMs. All called in update task.

BAPI_SERVNOT_SAVE

EQUIPMENT_SAVE

FUNC_LOCATION_SAVE

Now i get error 'Internal error - access to INT_ADR6'

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded