I'm facing the dump as
Internal mode has exceeded the maximum size of 2GB
The maximum size permitted for an internal session is 2GB. A detailed
description of the problem can be found in the note 548845. This
runtime error is platform-specific and cannot be avoided by optimizing
the memory profile parameters.
More main memory had been allocated in the internal session than is
- many (large) internal tables
- many (large) programs active
- deep nesting of subroutines with lots of local data
- many instances of a class (CREATE OBJECT)
- many instances of a type (CREATE DATA)
- memory that is no longer needed is not released.
what could be the reason??? ...
Any inputs on this will be highlt rewarded.