Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Server Application Unavailable

Hi,

We just migrated the SAP.Net connector to version 2.0.

The web applications have to connect to both SAP 4.6 and ECC 6.0.

On my local pc, I'm having troubles with this new version. On the computer of my colleague and on the server is everything running fine.

Very frequently, IIS crash (there is a message in the Event log 'aspnet_wp.exe ; (PID: 3532) stopped unexpectedly.') and a webpage with the message 'Server Application Unavailable' is displayed. This is the case when calling a function from the generated proxy.

I checked the DLL's in the system32 already (librfc32.dll) and I executed already the r3dllinst patch.

Does anybody have an idea?

Your input is very appreciated.

Thank you,

Peter

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 18, 2008 at 02:41 PM

    Hi Peter,

    I have got this error previously, and looked for any solution for a long time, also opened an oss note. And I solved this error deleting the proxy page and creating a new proxy page. But if you ask why this error is occured, no answer.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      As I remeber, after opening OSS note, they have suggested to delete some log files. And also they have pointed about not to using pooling. But I can not remember which operation has solved this problem. I suggest to open an OSS note, and if you solve problem, can you inform us.

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 16, 2008 at 06:22 AM

    Hi all,

    I think the problem is solved.

    Last weeks, I only received this error once when I was in debug mode.

    To open a connection, I used: return Connection.GetConnectionFromPool(connectionString);

    and to close, I used: SAPConnectionPool.ReturnConnection(connection);

    I changed the open statement to return SAPConnectionPool.GetConnectionFromPool(connectionString); This seem to fix the problem !

    During the upgrade from NCO 1 to 2, I think I made this mistake.

    Thanks for the help everybody.

    Have a nice day,

    Peter

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded