Skip to Content

Can not TECO Service Order(IW32) and giving runtime error: DUMP_STATUS_INCONSYSTENCY_FRE

Hi,

We are getting Runtime error when trying to TECO a Service Order(IW32).

Runtime error : The termination occurred in ABAP program "SAPLCOZV", in "CO_ZV_CONSISTENCY_CHECK". The main program was "SAPLCOIH".

When i check in Debug mode, AFIH-IPHAS = '3' (Technically completed), whereas JEST table Status does not get updated with I0045 and hence it is giving runtime error as DUMP_STATUS_INCONSYSTENCY_FRE/DUMP_STATUS_INCONSYSTENCY_ERL.

If i run ZIPHAS00(As per Note: 157070) for the above Service Order, Status inconsistency got corrected and then it is getting TECO successfully.

We are not able to understand why the system status has inconsistency which causes Runtime error.

I have searched in SDN, but did not find suitable clue and hence seeking for expert advise...

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Kumar

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Dec 04, 2017 at 02:11 PM

    Did you look for (wild) call of STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN in some customer development, look in exit and BAdI. Then suggest abaper to use of BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN in a task. In some case you should also look for (wild) COMMIT in those BAdI/Exit that break the database integrity.

    • To trace log of status, look at table JCDS. You wont find trace of any most wild open-sql update but you should find trace of FM call.
    • You should also compare change in CDPOS/CDHDR of the order and values of JCDS, look for date/time change on order flag without correspondent record in JCDS and vice versa.
    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Dec 02, 2017 at 06:15 PM

    Kumar,

    This doesn't happen very often.

    In most cases i've come across its been self-inflicted whereby someone has updated the system-status via a function module (but not the order IPHAS data).

    PeteA

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Peter,

      Thank you for your response.

      This issue is happening for all of the Orders, Is there anyway we can find who has updated the system-status(JEST) via a Function module? OR

      Any solution to correct JEST status in order to make it consistency with IPHAS data.

      Thank you.

  • Dec 01, 2017 at 11:12 PM

    Is this a recurring issue? If not then just move on. If there was an answer SAP would've fixed it permanently already. If there is no correction note and just a report to fix it then file it under the unexplained SAP mysteries.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • kumar k Jelena Perfiljeva

      Hi Jelena,

      We found the root cause for the run time error. There is another developer who is working on Status updates and used Commit statement in User-exit. We have removed the commit statement and now successfully able to complete TECO.

      Thank you all for your valuable inputs towards this issue.

      Regards,

      Kumar

  • Dec 04, 2017 at 02:43 PM

    Have a look at OSS note 389936

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded