Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Is there a way to cancel idocs cancellations ?

Hi all,

I canceled invoice idocs by mistake in the t-code WPER. Is there a way to cancel these cancellations ?

Thank you for help.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Dec 07, 2017 at 04:56 AM

    Hi Camara,

    WPER allows you to resubmit the IDoc for processing. Double click on the cancelled IDoc entry in WPER and click on Change Status button in details screen. Here you will see an option to resubmit the IDoc.

    For more options of IDocs in WPER, you can refer the SCN document: IDoc Reversal

    Hope this helps.


    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.