Skip to Content
Mar 04, 2008 at 10:03 AM

Goods receipt Changing Movement Type.


Dear Experts

Can we change the Goods Receipt movement type(101) in the case of Deleivery of Production order By MB31.

Bcoz we r having the Same Movement type for Goods Receipt From Out side (Vendor). And From this year we want to change the movement type Sotaht we can track out the receipt of Material Through Productiopn And Also Separte From the vendor.


Pankaj Agarwal