we have problem in transaction FB03 on ERP system after we made SAP Content server upgrade.
We made the SAP Content server upgrade using Note „129352 - Homogeneous system copy with SAP MaxDB“, it means:
- Install SAP Content Server on the new system (Windows Server 2012, MaxDB 7.9.08.23, CS 6.50 PL6)
- Backup database on old system (Windows 2003 server, MaxDB 7.6, CS 6.40) and restore to the new system
- Reconfigure the content repositories in Tx OAC0 and Tx CSADMIN. We change ONLY „Version no.“ (0046 -> 0047) and „HTTP server“ (old hostname -> new hostname). It means every other setting/customizinng remains the same.
Everything seems to work fine after the upgrade, but we dicovered problem in tx FB03, which does not display linked documents.
Steps for problem reconstruction:
tx FB03 -> enter Document no./CompanyCode/FiscalYear -> menu: Environment -> Additional Assingments -> Object Links
A linked document (PDF in our case) should be dispalyed, but only new window „Document Viewer“ is opened and background remains grey. No error message or any other information appears.
- http://<CS-hostname>:1090/ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?serverInfo is OK
- repository in Tx CSADMIN has green traffic light and has „running“ state
- We activate trace on CS side (FullTrace=1). The file „CS_Trace.txt“ was created, but is empty (size=0KB).
- We activate trace in tx SM59 for „SAPHTTPA“ RFC destination. The „dev_http“ trace file was created, but we don’t see any wrong message ( response is „HTTP/1.1 200 (OK)“).
- We try to debug the ERP system, but can’t find root cause of the problem (we are not skill ABAP developers)
We check many documents/blogs/notes on whole Internet but without suitable solution -> we need your help. Any suggestion wil be appreciated.