Hi All ,
I was looking for the possible ways to transfer stocks between plants .....I could find out following ways
1) One step (w/o STPO w/o Delivery w/o Billing/invoice)
Using Mvt Type 301.Material is received automatically with MVT type 301.
2) One step using STPO with Delivery ( w/o Billing)
Material is issued using Mvt type 647 and Material is received using Mvt type 101 automatically
3) One Step using STPO without Delivery without billing
NO IDEA ... HOW CAN WE DO IT
4) Two step (w/o STPO w/o Delivery w/o Billing/invoice)
Using 303 to issue and 305 to receive
5) Two step with STPO w/o delivery w/o billing
Using 351 to issue and 101 to receive
6) Two Step with STPO with Delivery w/o Billing
Using 641 to issue and 101 to receive
Apart from this there are two more movement types
643 (Two step) and 647 (One step) for Cross company.
I would request you people to pls validate my understanding and also let me know how to make ONE STEP TRANSFER USING STPO but w/o delivery ??
Also can I use 301, 305 , 641 and 647 mvt types for CROSS COMPANY transactions ??
Awaiting for your reply ...