Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Issues in Authorization Object

Hi,

I have created one authorization object which has one field referring to my custom table.

Then I have created the role and assigned the role to my user.

Now I tried the authorization object in my custom report and I have given values through selection screen for checking.

Now if I give any value for checking it is giving sy-subrc = 0 even if I didn't assign this values against field in PGCF.

My report code is as follows:

My authorization Object is ZTEST1 and field is ADRE_NUM .

The authorized value if from 100 to 200, but if I give 205 also sy-subrc gives 0.

Can anyone help me?

capture.png (8.9 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 19, 2016 at 11:00 AM

    Hi,

    You need to mention the activity code 01, 02 or 03...

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Oct 19, 2016 at 06:42 PM

    You might want to post a screenshot of the object itself and of the authorization assignment in the role. Not really sure how would you give an authorization for a range of values...

    Also if you're running this in a DEV system with your user ID then you might have some superior authorizations affecting the test. Run the authorization trace (I use ST01 for that) and see if it provides some answers. If not - post the trace as well.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded