Skip to Content

Can I change the bank account of a payment document without voiding the payment?

I have made a payment and assigne a check to it. Now the check is lost. I want to assign new check to the payment but of another bank, other than the one from which document was originally created. Is this possible to do the same without voiding the payment?

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 03:39 AM

    Nope, you have to reverse the payment document and post it again or else post a bank to bank journal for the correction entry


    Sanil Bhandari

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.