Below is SAP Early Watch Recommendation.
Access on RFBLG - Cluster for Accounting Document
Program Data: Select * from BSEG - SAP Table
SQL Statement from data browser
This statement comes from transaction SE16 (data browser). It is not recommended that you allow users to access this transaction in the production environment.
Recommendation: Lock transaction SE16 by changing the system settings.
1. How can we restrict with out Locking Se16 in PROD.
2. what system changes can we do?
3. How is table linked to Clsuter
4. Can we Lock the table or Cluster
5. Anything linked to Authorization Group
6. I don't have authorization in PROD & tried to get the table from SE11 & SE16.Its showing Authorization Missing - S_TABU_DIS with Activity 03 & SS.
Please let me know