For this issue I found the below program and steps to do the automatic replication of vendor master from SAP R/3 to EBP
The program BBP_VENDOR_SYNC automatically synchronizes the backend vendors with the SRM system.
To run the program BBP_VENDOR_SYNC, you first have to make the following settings:
Path in the Implementation Guide (IMG):
Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server -->Technical Basic Settings -->Settings for Vendor Synchronization --> Make Global Settings
Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server -->Technical Basic Settings -->Settings for Vendor Synchronization --> Define Settings for Each Backend System
Then you have to make the following settings in transaction SA38:
· Enter program BBP_VENDOR_SYNC.
· Click on the pushbutton Background.
· Enter the report name BBP_VENDOR_SYNC.
· Either define a new variant or use an existing variant ( The new Variant as Test Vendor)
· Click on the pushbutton Schedule.
· Enter the job.
· Define the start date.
· Either schedule once or schedule periodically. Then you have to define the period interval.
I followed the above mention steps and I am able to setup the Schedule on timely basis and the job was completed successfully, but the vendors are not replicated successfully .
I am receiving the below error in transaction code SLG1.
1.The Specified Node does not Exist in the Org. Plan(Message no. BBP_VENR006).
2.No Vendor Replicated from Backend MD1CLNT(Message no. BBP_VENR017).
Please check and advice.
Thanks & Regards