We have enhanced datasource 0HR_PT_2 to include some additional fields. We've linked that DS to a cube and we can extract the data, no problem so far. We've also transported the DS from DEV R/3 to QA R/3, as well as all the relevant objects from DEV BI to QA BI and everything worked just fine in our QA system.
A few days ago however we did a system refresh. We copied our PROD R/3 system back to the QA R/3 without doing the same for the BI system. We struggled for a while but we managed to re-connect QA BI with QA R/3 and replicated all the metadata.
After the replication all datasources and transfer rules in QA BI are active and correct, except for the 0HR_PT_2 DS that's missing the additional fields. When I check in the source system (QA R/3) however the fields are there. I've checked RSA6 and the DS looks how it should do. But when I replicate the metadata for that DS in BI, the fields are not visible.