Skip to Content

Stop Wage type payroll processing.

Nov 22, 2017 at 07:33 AM


avatar image
Former Member

Hi ,

I need to stop a wage type 9995 from payroll processing from this month on wards.

I tried to delimit the WT in V_512W_D but it is not allowing to change the end date .

Even if i delimit and create a new record , what shall be maintained in processsing and cumulation class.

This WT is cummulation WT maintained in V_T54C3 as yearly cummulation .

Please suggest.

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

1 Answer

Ricardo Andreotte Francini P Costardi Dec 04, 2017 at 04:36 PM

I think that you can, first, delimited the registration with a date that you want to stop the wage type. For example, if you wanna to delimited the WG to stop working in 01/12/2017 put this date when you delimited.

After that, delete the line that was create with the end date of 31/12/9999. Now your WG is delimited to 01/12/2017.

Other option is to creat a rule in the payroll schema to retrive this WG from IT and discart him.


10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded